Help our veterans regain their independence with a service dog
Your gifts make our work possible
A tax-deductible donation today will help:
- Provide dog food, training equipment, medication, and veterinary care.
- Defray transportation and operating costs.
- Prepare assistance dogs to aid veterans with PTSD, brain injuries, missing limbs, hearing problems or other challenges.
- Help veterans regain their independence and self-esteem with the help of a certified service dog.
- Support our efforts to educate the public about the ADA, and the rights of service dog teams.
Your gifts makes our work possible. Every dollar helps us rescue dogs to serve our nation’s veterans. Canine Angels has been a registered 501(c)3 public charity since April 2011. EIN 27-4899530.
Canine Angels will gladly accept vehicle donations through our partner: Donating is Easy. “Click here” for more information.
You can also donate by check:
Please mail your tax-deductible gift to:
98 Shadow Moss Place
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Our dogs and veterans thank you for your generosity.
Canine Angels devotes part of every week to fundraising. It’s a team effort. Our Angels are working a festival in this video, but the the skills needed to take a donation, hold it, bring it, and release it, will be used when a disabled veteran needs medication, water, or a dropped item retrieved. Canine Angels Service Dogs can perform dozens of tasks to assist their handlers.